October 2012 Moms

maternity yoga pants

I can't seem to find any of my pairs from when I was pregnant with DD, and I want at least 2 pairs for the hospital, so I need to buy some more.  Where did you get your favorite pairs? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: maternity yoga pants

• I have a pair of Old Navy ones that were given to me.  Holy mother, they are fabulous. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • I have some from both Old Navy and Gap and actually prefer the ON ones. I went up a size and they are actually still pretty big even at 35 weeks - probably should have bought my regular maternity size but I was afraid they would be tight. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    m/c at 13 weeks - March 23, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • I too have one from ON and one from Gap and I can't tell diff.

I would like to wear them every. single. day. 

• I 2nd Old Navy.  I bought a pair of regular old yoga pants when I was pregnant with DS1 and I wear them all the time still.  They're comfy when I'm pregnant and when I'm not pregnant and they've held up really well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • I got mine at motherhood maternity or whatever that store is called. It's the only thing I buy there, but I get them on clearance so they are way cheap and super comfy. I just bought a second pair for the hospital - I love them!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I bought mine from Motherhood and absolutely love them!  They are cropped which is good b/c I'm short, so the regular lengths are too long.  They fit under my belly but not uncomfortable. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since Sept 2010
    DX = Endo and right tube blocked
    IUI #1-3 - 50mg Clomid, 75iu Gonal, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFN
    IVF #1 - ER = 9R, 9M, 8F; 5DT of 1 embryo (3 frosties) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (17dpo) = 496, Beta #2 (20dpo) = 1318, Beta #3 (22dpo) = 2190
    EDD Oct 9, 2012
  • I've gotten about 5 pairs from Victoria Secret. I LOVEE them :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love the ON maternity yoga pants.  When I first bought a pair, I held them up and couldn't believe how big they were.  When I put them on, I couldn't believe how well they fit, LOL!  I also purchased another regular pair of ON yoga pants that fold over and they too are very comfortable and will be packed in my hospital bag.
  • If you are looking for cheap - Walmart sells 2 pair for $18.00 online. I've not worn them, but thought of purchasing.
  • My Old Navy ones are fantastic. I rock them daily!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • imageKorieAngela:
    I've gotten about 5 pairs from Victoria Secret. I LOVEE them :)

This.  I have noticed that the material is thinner than some other ones that I have though, which can be good or bad. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought a couple pair from Kohl's and LOVE them!!! I got them from juniors but they had XL's so they fit. lol And they were cheap so double score!
  • imagemrs.ike:
    I have a pair of Old Navy ones that were given to me.  Holy mother, they are fabulous. LOL

This.....just recently picked up a pair because they were on sale and OMG they are soooooo comfy 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"