November 2011 Moms

what is your lo eating?

what foods are your lo eating now??? we've tried peas(her fav), green beans, plums, prunes, zucchini, butternut squash, carrots uummm and i think that's it. oh tomorrow pears. you???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what is your lo eating?

• Gerber stage 3s, yogurt melts, puffs, chicken, turkey, mashed potatoes, cottage cheese, scrambled eggs, avocado, melon, carrots, toast, french toast, banana...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gerber puffs, Gerber stage 3's, pancakes, french toast, yogurt, grilled cheese sandwich, toast with puree smeared on it, shredded chicken, rice, scrambled eggs, spaghetti, taco meat, shredded cheese, shredded turkey, mashed potatoes, pasta, strawberries, peaches, blueberries....the list goes on....

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lo eats everything! Of course no honey or peanut buyer yet but he's had eggs and strawberries. He eats a lot of table food. Tonight i made spaghetti and he loved it. 

I bought him some of the toddler dinner entrees....he has 10 teeth though! He eats meats but not steak and pork chop(tough stuff).

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• A eats a lot of things - mostly stuff that we are having. Today she had banana with a little peanut butter for breakfast, and meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas for supper. Meatloaf was a BIG hit!
  • Pretty much everything it seems.  All kinds of fruits and veggies - apples, pears, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, black berries, melon, bell pepper, squash, carrots, mushrooms, spinach, onion, broccoli, avocado - pasta, rice, bread, hummus, beans, pancakes, muffins, eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese, chicken, steak, fish, olives, etc, etc, etc

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He eats anything and everything.  I think one of his favorites has to be pineapples and chicken right now. 

• Everything.  I can't think of much DS hasn't tried.  No honey or whole peanuts, but I did let him have a taste of peanut butter and he has had strawberries.  His favorites tend to be breakfast foods and fruits though.  He eats whatever we are having for dinner.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • She eats Earths Best stage 3. So far she really has enjoied the new textures from this stage food. She does try some fable food, but that is hit an miss. She has to be in the mood. I've given her cheese sticks cut into fourths, strawberry, watermelon, grapes and the other day we went out and she wanted to try my black bean and rice so I let her and she loved it. She also love bread crust from french loafs and chicken.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Everything. She seems to particularly like pasta and shredded cheese. Oh and mashed potatoes and rice. I even let her try some rice with chicken curry and she liked that.
  • It seems like LO is/will eat just about everything. His current favorites though are mashed potatoes of any kind and mandarin oranges. Last night we ate avocado and tomatoes, BBQ ribs and mashed potatoes. He was one happy dude! Still staying away from honey and nut products. Everything else is fair game.
  • Everything except honey, nuts and shellfish.  We will try peanut butter soon.

DD loves meat, peaches, greek yogurt, hummus, toast, sweet potatoes, salmon, eggs, spaghetti... pretty much everything.  Although she definitely prefers meat and carbs over veggies Confused

• He's eating sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans, cauliflower, pears, apples, blueberries, peaches, bananas, kiwi... The only thing I have come across that I have made that he does not like is avocados. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"