September 2011 Moms
Options

Oooohh noooooo

I washed O's birthday dress! It came un-hemmed!

Do I need to find a seamstress, is that who fixes stuff like that??

Ahhhhhhh! 

oa1
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Oooohh noooooo

• Options
    :( oh no.

(I'm no help on the seamstress idea)
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Ooohhh nooooo! That's who I would call!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Or a good tailor....like the same people that would hem dress pants or a suit if it was too long or big. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That's no good.

A tailor or a seamstress can help. You could also try dry cleaners in your area, I've seen a few who do alterations and stuff like that. 

If you can't find anyone to fix it there's a product i (at craft stores or Ive even seen it in the wal mart craft aisle) it's usually called Stich witchery  and you just put it between the fabric and iron. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks ladies!

I emailed the company, but I don't have time to wait for a new one. So I'll have to find a tailor.  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagemnewlee:

That's no good.

A tailor or a seamstress can help. You could also try dry cleaners in your area, I've seen a few who do alterations and stuff like that. 

If you can't find anyone to fix it there's a product i (at craft stores or Ive even seen it in the wal mart craft aisle) it's usually called Stich witchery  and you just put it between the fabric and iron. 

Ditto on this! I would actually try a sewing store and bring the dress and let a helpful saleswoman tell you exactly what to do. I bet you could get it rigged up easily and it would last for what you need it for. Then get your money back!! good luck :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"