January 2013 Moms
Options

2 Boys in my Bump

I had my a/s yesterday and it looks like we're having 2 boys!  I'm a bit scared because I come from a family of girls so I don't have much boy experience.  I'm also feeling a bit sad that I won't be having a girl. But the boys are healthy and things look good so now I just have to be thankful and wrap my head around this big news.

Re: 2 Boys in my Bump

• Options
    Congrats!  Do you if they are Identical or Fraternal?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Congrats!!!

At first most of our Bumpies were having girls, but this week there's been tons of boys! :)

• Options
    Congrats!
    Katie-Married to David Mommy to Ben-11/11/05-6 Levi-4/23/07-5 Noah-6/6/09-3 and Mia-8/20/11-1
    Twin Girls-Eden Alyssa and Ilana Claire born 12.12.12! Lilypie First Birthday tickers My Blog
  • Options
    That is amazing news!  Two healthy baby boys!  I am just so extreemly happy for you!!!  I can't believe I still have just over a week before I find out what is hiding in my little bump.
  • Options
    boys are awesome~! CONGRATS
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Amazing!! :) Congrats! If it makes you feel any better, I will have 3 girls and no more lol. One thing i've learned though is there's nothing like two of a kind, best friends for life <3 
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I LOVE being a mom to a boy :) Now you can have double the fun! Congrats and welcome to team Blue!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options

imageAlyssa102:
    Congrats!  Do you if they are Identical or Fraternal?

Unless they are b/g twins, there isn't a 100% way to know if they are fraternal. 

If her twins are mo/mo or mo/di then they're ID, but if they only *think* mo/di or they are di/di you don't really know until after they are born or if you have an amnio/CVS during pregnancy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congrats on the boys!!!  I think that makes 3 of us that are having b/b twins!

The u/s tech told us she thought Baby A was a girl first thing during our a/s so by the end of the u/s I kind of got my mind into a place where I thought we were having b/g twins... well, she took one last look, and it's actually b/b twins so I was a little sad b/c I had, had an hour to start thinking of little girl things... I can't wait for my little boys though - they'll be so great and I know yours will be too!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations on your two healthy little boys!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your boys! I am having b/g twins.  I've heard boys are so much fun, enjoy them! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker DD#1 3/04 *TTC #2 since 6/2010 EDD 1/30/13 changed to 2/4/13 we are having boy/girl twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"