December 2012 Moms

Indi freaking gestion.

Hit me last night like a Mack truck. Like it hurts to breathe. I think sugar sets it off the worst, especially chocolate and juice. Anybody else? What's setting off your heartburn and indigestion? I'm interested to know. 
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Indi freaking gestion.

• I basically get it (indigestion, not so much heartburn...*knock on wood*) from eating...food. :P  Especially at night.  The other night, I was in such discomfort, I pulled out my laboring/contraction moaning for a bit.  Scared my H good ;).  Yeah, it's not pleasant.  Worse for me this time around too.  Ugh.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Doesn't matter what I eat, if I eat, if I don't eat - acid reflux has been my enemy since about 20 weeks. Have to sleep with my head propped up on 2 pillows or I can just feel the acid coming up. Lets not even mention the "man-burps" that I seem to have no control over. Ice cream and Tums are my best friends right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not sure what triggers mine, but it comes like a force out of seemingly nowhere! I've tried to stay from unnecessary prescriptions, so I was downing Tums like candy, but they did not help! My MW suggested either Maalox or papaya tablets so I bought the papaya to try. Hallejulah! Seriously, when the heartburn hits, I chew two or three tabs which are sweet, not yucky but not yummy and it immediately calms the fire. I feel like I have a secret weapon!
    I bought mine at a local natural foods store similar to Whole Foods. I think they were 9 for 300 tabs.

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"