September 2012 Moms
Options

How's your baby doing?

Mine is currently hiccupping and randomly kicking. The movements have slowed down a bit, not as fast/crazy. But seriously, these hiccups will not be missed.

And every time I stand I feel like baby is going to make me pee. Oooh the pressure.

How YOU doin'?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~~ EDD for Baby #2  6/28/15~~~~

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How's your baby doing?

• Options

No hiccups at this point, but it's only a matter of time.. He get's them at least 2 times a day.. I'm with you about not missing them once LO is out.

Mine seems to be down for a nap. Of course he's doing this when I'm neither napping or trying to sleep for the night, he'll be up and about then with some BH to keep us company if my pattern of the last week holds up. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Last night was my first rough night. I was up from 3-4 with contractions and I peed 4 times in that hour!! 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    baby is stretching right now.  bum in my ribcage feet in my side.  I feel like I can't breathe *sigh*

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options

Now when she has hiccups I can hear them, and I cure them with some good ole fashion breastmilk. :)

Currently she is sleeping, like usual.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageterri_doula2010:

Now when she has hiccups I can hear them, and I cure them with some good ole fashion breastmilk. :)

Currently she is sleeping, like usual.

Mine is hiccuping right now too Smile

• Options
    imagemhanson18:

Mine is currently hiccupping and randomly kicking. The movements have slowed down a bit, not as fast/crazy. But seriously, these hiccups will not be missed.

And every time I stand I feel like baby is going to make me pee. Oooh the pressure.

How YOU doin'?

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    He's been quiet today - I was up for about an hour early this morning with contractions...timeable ones but they never got worse and then they went away.  So I just lost about an hour of sleep and now he's been quiet besides lunch when he did the happy dance.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She's moving up a storm and causing quite a bit of pain. I try to avoid standing sometimes because I know it would cause me to pee.
  • Options
    I had a TON of contractions last night so I feel like I've been punched repeatedly in the stomach/uterus area.  I currently have a knobby little knee?heel? jabbing the right side of me, so that's fun. The Dr 'woke him up' while trying to listen to his hb because ti seemed a little lower than usual... he's been quite active since.
  • Options
    UnemUnem member

Baby normally hiccups at night.  Last night, DH had a really bad spell of hiccups and baby was quiet.

Based on where the feet are, I think baby is moving more and more into a head down position. Go baby go!

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She has been pretty quiet this morning, but that is normal, she is a night owl like her mom.  She is head down and pretty low and ever since she dropped her movements are not as big, I am guessing she has run out of room.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

LO is quieter these days, but I can still get five kicks in an hour I guess we're fine. Someone told me I've dropped based on a picture, which I think is funny because he's still up so ridiculously high based on kicks and wiggles.  

• Options

Mine seems pretty happy making me miserable.  It's been a rough week :(

I've been entertaining clients for the last 4 hours and she is wedged low.  I have a nice waddle going on.  Thank god I'm done walking for the day!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Just wait until those LOs are out and hiccuping at every feeding.  Makes you feel so bad for them.

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
  • Options
    Baby seems to be getting as uncomfortable as I am.  There is lots of stretching going on and my ribs and bladder pay the price.  Baby gets hiccups quite frequently now too, which I'm taking as a good sign that lungs are developing nicely.  It's going to be a long 3 weeks.
  • Options
    I don't feel her as often, but man, when I do - those movements hurt! She loves to elbow me in my left side. And those big shifts from side to side literally take my breathe away. Haven't felt hiccups in a while - which I'm ok with.  It's funny how difficult this is all is now, but I know how much I'll miss feeling her after she's born. Murphy's Law, I guess!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"