September 2012 Moms

As long as it's PSA time: PP comfort PSA

I discovered a weird, yet great, way to soothe the ladybits.
1. Fill a condom with dish soap and stick it in the freezer.
2. Hope no one finds it and asks why you have a blue Trojan in the freezer...
3. Sit on it, or stick it in your pants/undies to soothe irritated nether regions.

The dish soap freezes more flexibly than water, and seems to stay cool longer. Hope this helps!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: As long as it's PSA time: PP comfort PSA

• Bwahahah! I love it! Had to read it to DH, he said "I'm making a homemade dildo, leave me alone!" in response to #2 Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lol!  That's funny!

Edited:  #2 that is!

Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Loading the player...
  • That's hilarious. I'm a huge fan of using a package of frozen peas wrapped in a dishtowel.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I have to remember this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I will remember this! But I'm also gonna go ninja and try to steal some icepack pads from my hospital... yeah, they have those!! You snap it and it turns to an ice pack but it is also a pad!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ice pack pads are awesome.  Drip a little cold water on the ice pack pad (counter-intuitive, I know) and then layer tucks pads on top.  Combine that with the numbing spray and you are good to go.  Definitely snag whatever isn't nailed down at the hospital.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"