February 2013 Moms
Options

So I finally had a dream about baby...

...and I'm very glad it was just that - a dream. In it I had the baby and forgot about it for two days, and when I finally remembered I found it lying in my bed looking really thin and hungry, like it was about to pass out. So of course I freaked out and tried to nurse it but my milk hadn't come in yet. So I ran to Walgreens for some formula and it took me forever to find some...So glad I woke up from that! Yikes! Indifferent
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: So I finally had a dream about baby...

• Options
    Oh no, that's a bad dream. I have had dreams like that about baby sitting my parents dogs or our cats, and forgetting about them, then realizing I should have fed them days ago. I take them as I am nervous about the new responsibility we will have. They are so unsettling though! Hope you can forget about that one! 
  • Options

I've been having nightmares about the baby, too. Most of them are about birth defects, really awful ones where the baby can't live. Or I will dream that I am suddenly in labor and I wake up panicked because I think it was real and it's way too early for that.

I think we're probably just stressing. I have a friend who lost her daughter 2 years ago. She's an amazing woman who has handled her grief incredibly well, but I still remember how she and her husband looked at the funeral and I can't get it out of my head. It just scares me and I know causes a lot of stress which probably causes these nightmares.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh how awful :-(  About a month ago I had a dream that I wasn't pregnant anymore.  I was so upset in my dream, crying and wailing about how it's not fair that I can't have a baby, and why me etc.....when I woke up it all felt so real that I was shocked at first to realize it was just a dream!  Then of course I was so relieved that I was still pregnant!  But it stuck with me for a few days.

More recently, I had a dream that the baby was growing in a cardboard box in my living room.  There were small holes on 2 sides of the box so you could peek in and see how the baby was doing.  I peeked in and saw the tiny baby floating around in there, stretching it's arms and legs, and it made me feel happy!!  Dreams are SO weird!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"