September 2012 Moms

ahhh prenatal massage

So back in March I got a gift certificate for a half hour prenatal massage from a friend to be done by another friend who is a massage therapist.  Well long story short I completely forgot about it until I found it today and figured I better use it ASAP, so I called and went in today.  I told her to hit all those pressure points that they say induce labor since both of my due dates are within the week (9/1 and 9/5).  Well she spent a whole half hour on those pressure points and then did an additional hour on everything else.  It felt absolutely AMAZING!  It?s nice to have friends who will do that for you and at no extra charge.  IDK if the pressure points have done anything, I guess we will see what happens this weekend. But if you are able to get a prenatal massage I highly recommend them, it was way better than any other massage I have ever had.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ahhh prenatal massage

• Been going for the last two months...I'm due in two weeks! I had some upper back pain so I asked the doctor for a referral, and my insurance covers my massages. They are my little bit of heaven and have definitely helped with my upper back pain! I would recommend them to everyone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just like being able to lie on my stomach for an hour! LOL. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJennH28:
    I just like being able to lie on my stomach for an hour! LOL. 

I didn't like the place I lied on my stomach...I kept "falling" through the hole! I switched to a place that massages you while you are on your side...found it much more comfortable.

• I had one the Friday before my c/section.  It was delightful!  I had a gift card too that H got me for Christmas 2 years ago!  I have $30 left over and hope to finish using it soon!
    BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"