October 2012 Moms
Options

BRU completion discounts...? (I know this has been asked)

Sorry, I can't find the thread on this, so if someone wants to reply with the link, I will be happy to see the answers elsewhere!

I got my Target completion discount coupon the other day, and I hit the 35 week mark today. My shower actually isn't until next Saturday, but BRU doesn't know that. Has anyone received theirs?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: BRU completion discounts...? (I know this has been asked)

• Options
    I'm almost 34w and I haven't gotten anything yet.  Did you get a hard copy mailed to you, or was it an email that you had to print?

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I'm 34 weeks Monday and haven't gotten mine either - I know my registry on Amazon sends theirs one month before, maybe it's the same here?
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I already got my one from Target, but haven't heard a peep from BRU.
  • Options
    I went in to get a few things yesterday and the cashier said that I could always ask for mine whenever I am ready to use it. I would have gotten it yesterday but since its a one time use I am going to wait until after my shower.
    Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got mine about 5-6 weeks before my due date from BRU and Target. BRU arrived a few days before the Target one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I haven't gotten one from BRU, according to the registry I am 37 wks. I got Target today and I have the correct due date on that one. If I don't get the BRU one by next week of week after I am going to call them.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies boots badge
  • Options
    I'm 35 weeks and didn't receive one but they gave it to me in the store. Have fun at your showers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"