Preemies

(Untitled)

So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of...
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: (Untitled)

• imageSquishyMine:

Rels - it's awesome our girls are going to go home on a schedule - one thing I am grateful for!

Philly - the NICU is great for gaining perspective!  I probably would give you a run for your money in the title for Leat Patient, but I totally agree.  I think it's made me a more appreciative person all around as well.

Did you split your leave?  How long have you been home with your LO?  I have 5 weeks left of my leave, thinking of taking an extra week to make it 6.  It's all without pay at this point, but really want as much time with them when they come home as we can manage!

Urban - That's so cool your NICU has a volunteer program.  Is that something that was established?  I'm really thinking about asking our social worker about starting a support group at our hospital.  So far the support is simply the nurses kind of introducing people.  They can only do so much because of HIPPA.  I think it'd prob. be best to wait until AFTER the girls have been home for a bit though!

Sorry just saw this. I took my whole leave at once. I go back Tuesday. I'm  beyond sad! 

imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"