February 2012 Moms

Baby food is amazing!

So, a friend gave me a baby recipe book, Start Fresh by Tyler Florence. I know you are probably thinking "why do you need a recipe book for baby food? You shouldn't need a recipe for baby food any more than you need a recipe for scrambled eggs!" Believe me, that's what I was thinking when I saw it. But oh was I wrong! Not that I NEED a recipe to make my little man a good meal, but this book has some mixtures that I would have never thought to try! For example, yesterday I tried - ugh, I mean DS tried - a puree of pineapple, avicodo and banana, and let me tell you... it was AMAZING!

Anyway, I just thought I would share :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Baby food is amazing!

• Tyler Florence is the co-founder of Sprout Organic, a baby food company.  I feed it to my son on occassion.  The combos are so different but really tasty.  My kid just eats them up.  

Thanks for sharing I will have to get that book!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found it on amazon for like $3!  That's awesome...I just have to get my husband on board with making baby food...and a new blender (we got rid of ours two years ago!).
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sure both you ladies, and your LOs, will be so happy with this book! The book is divided into different age categories and he goes into detail about why the different foods and mixes are important for developing healthy eating habits. And he even has a pediatrician write the intro.

Love it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thanks for sharing! This sounds perfect for our situation right now!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"