August 2012 Moms
Options

Rediscovered the Joy of Being Pregnant

I have been so stressed today that I splurged a bit. I got some bubble bath and lit my favorite candle. It was so relaxing. I loved being able to watch my belly and see LO move around. I know I am going to miss that once he is an outside baby. Just figured I would try to put some positives out for all you mommies with inside babies still.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rediscovered the Joy of Being Pregnant

• Options
    Oh I just LOVED that. And I truly miss it! I loved being pregnant! Every minute of it! Needless to say I'm ready to go again!! Enjoy!!
    image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagealeishajewell:
    Oh I just LOVED that. And I truly miss it! I loved being pregnant! Every minute of it! Needless to say I'm ready to go again!! Enjoy!!

I miss it too! While it is a whole new world of amazing having this baby in my arms, I am so glad I didn't take a minute of my pregnancy for granted. I had a lot of miserable moments but with each one I knew that I had this baby inside me and that made it all worth it. Even during labor I reminded myself that the kicks I were feeling were soon going to stop.

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad you took a few min and relaxed and enjoyed your baby from the inside. I know you've been pretty stressed. It's good to relax for you and the baby! Take another bath tomorrow too haha!
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"