Preemies
Options

Update on yesterdays post

Thank you to all of you who responded as this is a difficult time and I know that you all know too well.

My SIL had her baby via c-section this morning, she turned 26 weeks today. The baby was 1 lb 4 oz and is very tiny. My sister in law was put completely under general anesthesia so she was groggy and sleeping. The baby is in the NICU and getting breathing assistance. She was given steroid shots on Monday so that is a great help. Please keep baby Madison in your prayers. Thank you and any advice would be appreciated.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My 32 weeker is now 3.5!

Re: Update on yesterdays post

• Options
    I'm glad she was able to get the steriod shots.  Many t&p to Madison and your sister-in-law!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Oh wow, will definitely keep baby Madison in my T&P's... when your SIL is up for it, send her here! It sounds like the baby is reasonably stable for having been born so early and small? Baby girls are strong, especially pre-e baby girls... I hope you'll check back in and let us know how she does over the next couple of weeks... and we will welcome your SIL too when she is ready!
    Julia ~ six miscarriages ~ our sweet miracle baby, Jack, due 5/3/12, was born at 29w1d on February 17, 2012, weighing 2 pounds 8 ounces Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"