April 2012 Moms

Well Savannah, GA sounds awesome!

My parents and brother went out of town this weekend to go down to Savannah. I guess there is some beer festival tomorrow? 

Anyways I just got this text from my mom a few minutes ago:

"Savannah: The city you can get beer to-go and walk around with it, OPEN! It just has to be in a clear cup and not larger than 16oz"

Savannah FTW! 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Well Savannah, GA sounds awesome!

• I wanted to let you know that we got the Razbaby Teethers and DS really like them too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love Savannah (besides the gnats...) We lived on Wilmington Island and Tybee Island for 6 years and it was by far my favorite place to live. It's definitely a must visit!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Savannah a lot. 

The open alcohol thing is same for New Orleans- except there isn't any little ol'16 oz limit, and the cups don't have to be clear (just not glass). They also have drive-thru daiquiri shops, so that's where my heart truly lies, haha 

~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagemaccalovah:

I like Savannah a lot. 

The open alcohol thing is same for New Orleans- except there isn't any little ol'16 oz limit, and the cups don't have to be clear (just not glass). They also have drive-thru daiquiri shops, so that's where my heart truly lies, haha 

I saw these in Wichita Falls, TX and immediately fell in love with the place. Every place should have drive thru alcohol-anything, lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAshleyDG83:
    imagemaccalovah:

I like Savannah a lot. 

I saw these in Wichita Falls, TX and immediately fell in love with the place. Every place should have drive thru alcohol-anything, lol.

I had a previous co-worker tell me that in Ohio they have drive thru liquor stores. You pull up and order what you wanted to buy, you pay, pull forward, and they load your car. WIN!

I, sadly, have not been to Savannah myself. I have heard great things about it, not just the alcohol text, so I hope to one day make my way there. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love Savannah. H and I went there Jan, 2011, and I was in the 2WW so I tried to hold back on the booze. I want to go again and cut loose. Plus, it's a dog-friendly city, which is awesome.
  • imagelauranicole91:
    imageAshleyDG83:
    imagemaccalovah:

I like Savannah a lot. 

I had a previous co-worker tell me that in Ohio they have drive thru liquor stores. You pull up and order what you wanted to buy, you pay, pull forward, and they load your car. WIN!

I, sadly, have not been to Savannah myself. I have heard great things about it, not just the alcohol text, so I hope to one day make my way there. 

I lived outside of Athens, GA (Go Dawgs!!) and there are drive through liquor stores all over the place. Perks of living in a college town!

• imageAshleyDG83:
    imagelauranicole91:
    imageAshleyDG83:
    imagemaccalovah:

I like Savannah a lot. 

I lived outside of Athens, GA (Go Dawgs!!) and there are drive through liquor stores all over the place. Perks of living in a college town!

Yay another Dawgs fan! I love you hehe!

• I love savannah. LOVE it! walking and drinking was nice!!!
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ohio brew throughs are the best. I was so confused that other places didn't have them.

Laura, you can get alchi to go cups in Columbia too
  • imagethadsrad:
    Laura, you can get alchi to go cups in Columbia too

This really surprises me for some reason!! But I like it, except that is quite a ways a way. Sad 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"