September 2012 Moms
Options

consistent BH

Yesterday evening I thought our little girl might be trying to make her debut. Before dinner I was having a ton of BH but I wasn't timing them, then after awhile I decided I better since they weren't going away. I ended up going 45 minutes with consistent contractions that were 1:00-1:30 in lenth 3-5 minutes apart.  After 45 minutes they started spreading out to 7 and 8 minutes apart and then eventually went 14 minutes without one at all before they turned completely sporadic.  Today I am still having them a lot but not timeable like last night. This whole not knowing when she will decide to come is no joke!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: consistent BH

• Options

If they're not getting worse, chances are they're not going to lead to labor.  I had contractions this morning that were timeable but never got worse and then just stopped. 

They like to mess with our heads.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know right! It was like I knew it wasn't the real thing because I wasn't in pain, but at the same time the consistency was starting to mess with my head.  She's not even here yet and is in complete control lol :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Drinking a lot of extra water always makes mine stop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had the same thing for about two hours. Today they're stronger, but not timeable like yesterday.
  • Options

imagehterry85:

My dh and I joke about how much water I drink! He says my giant Dunkin cup has now become a permanant extension of my hand. I cannot get enough ice water!

• Options
    imageamanda2424:

. This whole not knowing when she will decide to come is no joke!

I know that's right.  I got so excited last night because I started to have lower back pain and some mild cramping.  Nothing too intense, so I went to bed early to get some rest just in case it turned out to be the real thing.  Woke up a couple of hours later, wide awake, nary a contraction or back pain in site.   I could almost hear Kidlet laughing at me.  

• Options

imagehterry85:

this

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"