July 2012 Moms
Options

I have *another* MIL issue...

This woman will be be the reason I go to a crazy house, I swear! She has seen DS a total of 3 times.. twice I brought him to her. Well, she calls DH last night asking what's up with me keeping DS from her. I could hear every word (she obviously had no idea) and she LIED.. I mean, flat out LIED to DH! She said she tried to get up with me several times on Sunday but "Mandie was too busy..." I flipped. I had proof that I called her THREE times on Sunday trying to meet up with her. She was at Walmart, then Dollar General then at her sisters house. When DH told her what I said about her being in town all 3 times, she says that I should have just brought him to her at the store. Umm, maybe she forgot how it's not just convenient to just get a baby in and out of a store.. besides that, it was the day before a freaking hurricane was coming and the stores were jam packed.. no thank you! Then she says "Well, I'm at my work all day.. she knows that.. she should just bring him there!" Can I just say.. I hate this woman! Why does she have to be so stupid? I live 5 minutes from her.. she knows I'm at home all day.. what's the big deal about HER coming here- instead of me packing him up (which we ALL know is NOT easy!) UGH! Here is another issue I have.. she is the ONLY person I don't feel comfortable holding DS. I know that sounds insane but I think my mom finally figured it out. It's the whole.. he is MY baby.. and she is the matriarch of the family so everyone relies on her to do everything for them.. and I just.. don't! SIL had her stay with her for 2 weeks after her daughter was born.. if that gives you an idea of what it's like. I don't know. I know I have to (and probably will) get over that part.. but her being a complete and total physco, I'll probably never get over! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have *another* MIL issue...

• Options
    Yeah, she's crazy.. that's for sure!! Can I divorce her!!?? haha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The other day I brought DD to my ILs and my MIL said welcome home! Excuse me? Her home is with me. I'm getting livid just thinking about it.

TTC since October 2009
    2 failed IUIs with Clomid
    IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
    ET 11/3/2011
    One embryo transferred, four frozen
    11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP
    First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
    Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
    Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510

Lost my dear husband, October 3, 2012. You are the bear of my heart dear, and nothing can take that away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You should invite her over one night and ask her to bring your favorite food for dinner because your to exhausted to make dinner being a new mom and all. Plus family should be making and bringing you dinner and help you with whatever you need.
  • Options

imagejerseygirl6411:
    imageTrixi282:
    She's crazy... she wants you to bring LO to her work so she can show him off to everyone as "hers" probably. I would stand your ground on this onenbsp; if she lives so close, she can come see you and the baby, you shouldn't have to pack him up to go see her each time.
    This. I don't know what it is about MIL's calling LO theirs. My MIL always says "how's my boy" and it irks me.

Ughhh! Same here for this one. My MIL did it when I was pregnant too she would ask my DH "how is my baby Sophia?" and she still does it. It bugs me so much!!!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CRAZY MIL'S!  
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"