3rd Trimester
Options

PSA: One Day Nursing Bra Sale at Target

So Target has a few products per day that they put on a one day "Daily Deal" special. Shipping is included. Today, one of the "deals" is a selection of nursing bras. Here's a link in case anybody wants to check them out. When you get to the page, scroll down to see all of the sale nursing bras. https://www.target.com/p/women-s-nursing-sleep-bra-collection/-/A-14227788 Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Target and as a matter of fact have a love/hate relationship with them ;) I did, however, wear red and khaki and then go shopping there one day and was asked for help by two people. I helped one.
Married August 14, 2011 Gave birth to our beautiful baby girl on September 17, 2012

Re: PSA: One Day Nursing Bra Sale at Target

• Options
    Thanks, just ordered some!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I ordered too, thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageterrichael:
    So Target has a few products per day that they put on a one day "Daily Deal" special. Shipping is included. Today, one of the "deals" is a selection of nursing bras. Here's a link in case anybody wants to check them out. When you get to the page, scroll down to see all of the sale nursing bras. https://www.target.com/p/women-s-nursing-sleep-bra-collection/-/A-14227788 Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Target and as a matter of fact have a love/hate relationship with them ;) I did, however, wear red and khaki and then go shopping there one day and was asked for help by two people. I helped one.

Ha! I like your last line. I used to go in there on my break when I worked at a salon next door, and we wore nice clothes plus black apron and BeautyFirst name tag....and people always asked me for help there. Everyone knows the uniform is khaki and red!! :) 

• Options
    Wow thanks so much!!!!

• Options
    Thanks!  I just ordered a few in a different sizes since I have no idea from their chart what size I would be!  I figured I can always return/exchange them after.
  • Options
    Nice I bought 2!

• Options

imageterrichael:
    So Target has a few products per day that they put on a one day "Daily Deal" special. Shipping is included. Today, one of the "deals" is a selection of nursing bras. Here's a link in case anybody wants to check them out. When you get to the page, scroll down to see all of the sale nursing bras. https://www.target.com/p/women-s-nursing-sleep-bra-collection/-/A-14227788 Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Target and as a matter of fact have a love/hate relationship with them ;)I did, however, wear red and khaki and then go shopping there one day and was asked for help by two people. I helped one.

Ha! Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"