January 2013 Moms
Options

Big Brother Fans

I know we have quite a few January bumpies who are Big Brother fans like I am.  What did you think of last nights episode?

I am going to miss Brittany!  She was the funniest house guest!  Now I am rooting for Ian til the end.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Big Brother Fans

• Options

I cannot believe Dan actually pulled that off.  I am all about big game players, so I am team Frank or Team Dan all the way. 

Ian is starting to get on my nerves, but if he can start winning some challenges, I am sure he can stay in it.

• Options

I am usually a fan of big game players.  I'd rather Frank win over Dan, because Dan has already won...but I wouldn't be disappointed if Dan won.

The only person I would be mad if they won is someone like Joe or Jen who have floated all the way through and haven't really made any big moves (except Jen this week with the Veto).

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think Dan is a snake. I wish Shane had been smart enough to see what was going on and had voted Danielle out and kept Britney in the house. If Dan and Frank really do team up, they will just pick them off one by one.

I also hate to see Dan stab Danielle in the back and I think he may. 

Dan is smart enough to know though that if he takes Frank to the end, he loses. 

• Options
    imageAlyssa102:

I cannot believe Dan actually pulled that off.  I am all about big game players, so I am team Frank or Team Dan all the way. 

Ian is starting to get on my nerves, but if he can start winning some challenges, I am sure he can stay in it.

Yep same here. Britt was my absolute favorite, but I couldnt help but love Dan after what he pulled off... it was a miracle! H even got pulled in!

Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Brit was my favorite player so I was disappointed to see that Shane is so dumb to choose Danielle over her but I also wasn't surprised because he has never struck me as a smart player anyway.

Ian really bothers me though. I think it is because he walks on his tip toes and is so fidgety. With that said, I think I will route for him to win because I have never cared for Dan and I think Frank is also not very smart to believe a word Dan says.

Danielle, Joe, and Jen do not deserve to win because they are just followers and haven't done much to stand out to me (with the exception of Jen and the POV).

• Options

First of all, this post made my morning :) 

I love Dan's game move...sneaky and slimy, but that's what you have to do to get to the end.  I don't, however, think anyone in the jury will vote for him to win another $500k.  I think the most he'll walk away with is $50k. Unless Jenn or Joe is in the finals with him...most people wouldn't vote for floaters either.  They're just being used as votes at this point and do nothing strategic at all. 

Go Danielle (even though you're ridiculously sensative for this game) and Dan!!  Gotta give Frank credit too - he's KILLING every competition! Although I can't take him seriously in a carrot suit.

• Options
    imagemindy0711:

I am usually a fan of big game players.  I'd rather Frank win over Dan, because Dan has already won...but I wouldn't be disappointed if Dan won.

The only person I would be mad if they won is someone like Joe or Jen who have floated all the way through and haven't really made any big moves (except Jen this week with the Veto).

I laughed so hard when Jen said that using the veto was the biggest/hardest decision she has made all summer.... yep Jen, it's the only decision you have made!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrsodonnell12:
    imagemindy0711:

I laughed so hard when Jen said that using the veto was the biggest/hardest decision she has made all summer.... yep Jen, it's the only decision you have made!

Yes Same here. Jen and Joe should make a final two deal so that she can win because over Joe . . she totally would! 

• Options

If Frank is smart, he will stick it out with Jen and take her to the final two. That will guarantee him a win. If he goes with Dan . . I'm not sure who wins.

I swear though I think Frank must hold the title for greatest number of nominations without eviction! 

• Options

OMG this was by far the craziest week I've ever seen on Big Brother! I don't want Dan to win again but I can't help but have a lot of respect for him-- in that game you need to be able to do what you have to do to stay alive, and he pulled off a freaking miracle! Haha

I'm not really rooting for anyone in particular... I don't like Ian much, he's just too weird and I think he's really starting to ruin his game. Also I agree with PP in that I hate when floaters make it til the end, which happens far too often. If I had to choose a winner right now I'd pick Frank, he really deserves it at this point! But we'll see if he has 9 more lives. ;-)

imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • Options

DH said to me last night when they started the new HOH comp, we won't get to see anyone fall tonight....during the commercial break I said to him, "I really hope that Joe wins, because everyone would scramble and no one knows where his head is." I can't stand Joe, but it would be interesting to see a shift in power.

Commercial break end...Oh Hi Joe, I see you are sitting on the ground. Surprise, surprise.

I think Dan is a snake too, and Frank is a freaking idiot. At the point of the POV his only alliance was Jen (maybe). Yet he would give up his next eligible HOH? So he has to sit out for two weeks, knowing that everyone was gunning for him and that he couldn't trust anyone but himself. Seems dumb to me. Especially considering he changed his mind and kept Dan.

If Dan is smart, he will knock out Frank in the next two weeks under someone else's power and take Danielle to final two because obviously he would win over her. Frank would definitely give Dan a run for his money. 

• Options
    imagemrsodonnell12:
    imagemindy0711:

Haha...That is exactly what I said to DH too.

Frank will win if he makes it to the final 2, with anyone, if not Frank I really think Dan would win.  I have noticed that in Big Brother, (for the most part) they don't really hold grudges and they respect the big game moves, even if it does get them out.

Jenn and Joe will not win, Shane is not a smart player, so I cannot see him winning, unless he goes to the finals with Danielle or something, but man, this is turing out to be quite a season.

• Options
    imagemrsodonnell12:
    imageAlyssa102:

Yep same here. Britt was my absolute favorite, but I couldnt help but love Dan after what he pulled off... it was a miracle! H even got pulled in!

I completely agree! I loved Brit but Dan really pulled off a miracle. It was awesome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• Options
    imagechefsteph:

DH said to me last night when they started the new HOH comp, we won't get to see anyone fall tonight....during the commercial break I said to him, "I really hope that Joe wins, because everyone would scramble and no one knows where his head is." I can't stand Joe, but it would be interesting to see a shift in power.

Commercial break end...Oh Hi Joe, I see you are sitting on the ground. Surprise, surprise.

I think Dan is a snake too, and Frank is a freaking idiot. At the point of the POV his only alliance was Jen (maybe). Yet he would give up his next eligible HOH? So he has to sit out for two weeks, knowing that everyone was gunning for him and that he couldn't trust anyone but himself. Seems dumb to me. Especially considering he changed his mind and kept Dan.

If Dan is smart, he will knock out Frank in the next two weeks under someone else's power and take Danielle to final two because obviously he would win over her. Frank would definitely give Dan a run for his money. 

He is definately not bright at all. If he didnt win competitions he would be long gone.... he just doesnt really have a brain I dont think- and his social game is TERRIBLE. He goes off on people all the time.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageAlyssa102:
    imagemrsodonnell12:
    imagemindy0711:

Frank will win if he makes it to the final 2, with anyone, if not Frank I really think Dan would win.  I have noticed that in Big Brother, (for the most part) they don't really hold grudges and they respect the big game moves, even if it does get them out.

Jenn and Joe will not win, Shane is not a smart player, so I cannot see him winning, unless he goes to the finals with Danielle or something, but man, this is turing out to be quite a season.

I am always amazed at how respectful the jury is to big moves.even when it directly effects them as players.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Even though Dan already won, he deserves to win this game by that amazing move he played. He is a great player. I also think Frank is a great player because they just cannot get him out! He wins so many things! Britney was funny and I liked her, but I'd rather see her go than Dan so I was happy with the nominations this week. I will be pissed if Joe or Jenn win.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagemrsodonnell12:
    imageAlyssa102:
    imagemrsodonnell12:
    imagemindy0711:

I am always amazed at how respectful the jury is to big moves.even when it directly effects them as players.

Me too.  The jury likes good players, not floaters.  ANd that's who deserves to win.  I cannot stand Danielle..she's so whiny.  Out of the newbies I like Ian and Frank.  I do respect Dan, I just hate seeing him win twice.  He will be the first player in  BB history to win twice, right??

• Options

Yeah, he would be the first player to win Twice.

I think if Frank and Dan were the final 2 Frank will win.

If Dan and Danielle were the final 2, Dan will win.

Anyone other then a Frank/Dan combo...I don't know, unless some big moves get played soon.  But Shane, Danielle and Ian are not smart enough to think for themselves, they have been totally riding Dan and Brit and I think they will now be lost, but we will see.

• Options

I LOVE Big Brother. During Dan's season, I was rooting for him all the way, and I'm so glad he won. However, I am not a big fan of people having the opportunity to win again. I really think a new player should win. So, although I love Dan, I hope that Frank or Shane win. They are both good players. DH hates Frank, but look at all he has won and his ability to stay in the game. I did like Ian, but now he is getting on my nerves. I wasn't too sad to see Britney go, she would of skated through to the end and although she didn't win before, she was in the house before, so I really wouldn't like her to win either. I'm going to be sad when Big Brother is over. I look forward to my Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights!!

Props to Dan for securing safety in the house this week, I thought he would be out for sure!

• Options
    LOL! I just read on the spoilers that Joe only lasted 21 seconds last night LOL
  • Options

imagechefsteph:

Did you see who won HOH? I was SHOCKED by that.

• Options

imagechefsteph:

Did you see who won HOH? I was SHOCKED by that.

• Options
    I wasn't so much. Noone ever wants to get their hands dirty. 
  • Options

Dan is striaght GENIUS for pulling that off!!! I'm going for Dan. He deserves that!

Do you guys look online for the spoilers?? I am alwasy on my phone for big game days! Already know who won HOH! With the online spoiler website, you see a lot more of whats working on who.. Dan was INCREDIBLE with this "funeral" thing. So much went into it!!

***Fall: Football, weather, decorations, and Thanksgiving!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic <a href="http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/laurieheath/?action=view
  • Options

I can't believe Dan pulled that off!  Honestly I think that Frank shouldn't trust him at all.  I'm pulling for Shane.  

I love reading the spoilers since we miss so much action if you just watch the shows. 

*~September 15, 2007, Melissa & Tim~*
      Hailey Joy born sleeping at 36w 2d. You are our guardian angel. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"