August 2012 Moms
Options

Super clingy fussy baby today!

The only thing calming him is nursing.  He slept maybe 30 minutes on his own all day.  As soon as I put him down he screams.  Its a different cry though.  More like scared or something.  Not sure if its gas or maybe he's getting sick.  Its already a long day but its gonna be a long night!  Oh and I bought Mylicon drops and gave him some.  He burped and farted a little.  Gonna keep trying that, but he's not really squirmy like its gas.  If he's not better tomorrow morning I'm taking him to the dr's.  Maybe its an ear infection?

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
       Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Super clingy fussy baby today!

• Options

DD was like this yesterday which was exhausting. Everytime she fell asleep and I'd put her down so I could do something she'd scream. 

Today however has been much calmer, but she has wanted to nurse every hour. I've chalked it up to a growth spurt as we're at 3 weeks now.  

• Options
    imagenduquette23:

DD was like this yesterday which was exhausting. Everytime she fell asleep and I'd put her down so I could do something she'd scream. 

Today however has been much calmer, but she has wanted to nurse every hour. I've chalked it up to a growth spurt as we're at 3 weeks now.  

Yeah growth spurt did cross my mind.  He did give a good burp today after I feed him last time around 3:30.  I had given him some gas drops before I fed him.  Right now he is finally asleep in his happy place -- his car seat!  I had to go pick up ODS from school and LO was calm so I took advantage to leave.  He fell asleep in the car and is still sleeping in his seat.  I can't say its because its elevated because his rocker is elevated and he was screaming in there too.  Gotta love the newborn guessing game! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry your LO is so fussy and clingy. It must be especially hard with another child to care for. The only thing that calms Lila is being held so I wear her for most of the day. Have you tried that.
    I hope it gets better soon.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    How old I baby? It sounds like gas. Have you tried bicycling the legs?
    lolololo
  • Options

I tried that. He wasn't very happy, lol..  Well he wasn't crying but he kept fussing cause he likes to look around when he's held and this carrier was facing my chest.  

He's been sleeping for 3 hrs in the carseat.  I haven't moved him!  I think the Mylicon did the trick!  

• Options

This has been us for a few days now. I'm also finding LO won't fall asleep with me holding her cause I smell like lunch. 

Im hoping it's growth spurt that'll result in some sleepy days soon. 

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"