March 2013 Moms

s/o of NT scans cluttering the board

Do we want to agree now to have a sticky thread for when we find out the sex? Or have a Monday morning recap of last week's discoveries?

Thoughts?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: s/o of NT scans cluttering the board

• I love that idea!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • I nominate you :) You made our March 2013 blog and you are a pretty active poster.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejessuhmarie:

imagecaladpi02:
    I nominate you :) You made our March 2013 blog and you are a pretty active poster.

Already applied. Bump Kathleen never gave me an answer and this was like 8w ago. I guess I could always email her again and ask for a yes/no. Apparently she's been sucking lately at getting new mods in. I'll try shooting her another email. Honestly, I don't care if I don't get it, I just find it weird she never responded either way.

I wonder if a petition on our board would catch their attention. ;)

• Well.. pretty soon NT Scans will be done for the march board - then we just have to wait for Anatomy scans...

plus - once threads are past the main page, people don't realize that there are already posts about the same thing and they just repost anyway...

so... I'd say it's unavoidable... sorry. Thanks for trying though...

Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagecaladpi02:
    imagejessuhmarie:

imagecaladpi02:
    I nominate you :) You made our March 2013 blog and you are a pretty active poster.

Already applied. Bump Kathleen never gave me an answer and this was like 8w ago. I guess I could always email her again and ask for a yes/no. Apparently she's been sucking lately at getting new mods in. I'll try shooting her another email. Honestly, I don't care if I don't get it, I just find it weird she never responded either way.

I wonder if a petition on our board would catch their attention. ;)

Agreed - JessuhMarie: I see you on the board ALOT... I think you'd be a good Mod.

Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm so not a fan of the way TB message boards are set up. Explains my general inactivity. *dunno* The search feature sucks. We really need stickies to continue one conversation (like a group journal or the like) that all pertains to the same thing.
    BFP #2 5/31/12 CP 5w2d 6/4/12 BFP #3 7/9/12 EDD 3/8/13 Another Girl!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the blog - just found it today!  Thanks for putting it together.

Married to SAJ since 8/6/11
    BFP #1: 1/23/12 mc: 2/19/12
    BFP #2: 6/20/12 
    Oliver Stephen born 3/7/13 :)
    BFP #3: 10/22/13

• The Feb 2013 board has a daily check-in for team pink/blue - it seems to keep the board a whole lot less cluttered.

Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"