October 2011 Moms

Tori Spelling had a boy!

I love her and I am so excited for her, she named him Finn Davey.
photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash

Re: Tori Spelling had a boy!

• She had Hattie in Oct and then got KU at 1 month pp.
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • imagecrystalbaby:
    Holy crap. Did she have her last baby before or after we did?

same time, she's an Oct. baby too.  I am seriously dumbfounded by her wanting to have sex at around 8wks PP for her 3rd kid!  

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • imagechristiney06:

imagecrystalbaby:

same time, she's an Oct. baby too.  I am seriously dumbfounded by her wanting to have sex at around 8wks PP for her 3rd kid!  

Yeah, but you get the go ahead usually at your 6 week PP appointment. We had sex right after the go ahead.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagethetheisens:
    imagechristiney06:

imagecrystalbaby:

Yeah, but you get the go ahead usually at your 6 week PP appointment. We had sex right after the go ahead.  

I watched her reality show when she had her 3rd and I am pretty sure it was a csection. I think maybe that would make it easier to have sex sooner. I however didn't have a csection so I don't know how that whole pp sex works.
    Either way yay, for their new little boy!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagejwls84:

I watched her reality show when she had her 3rd and I am pretty sure it was a csection. I think maybe that would make it easier to have sex sooner. I however didn't have a csection so I don't know how that whole pp sex works. Either way yay, for their new little boy!

I can't speak for the good ole fashion way, but I had a C-section and was not ready to open up shop for quite a while.  It hurt every time I coughed or laughed for months...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a c-section and we did it 3 weeks pp Embarrassed  It wasn't very comfortable, but I just wanted to feel close to DH again.  Yay for Tori, but Finn Davey?  All I can think about is a fish, Davey Jones from the Monkeys and/or Davey Crocket.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow she gets it done, and done quick.

I have always liked her but her name choice wouldnt be on my list. 

• I like her as well.  

Um, we had sex right right after we got the ok.  No c-section here.  I did go directly on the mini pill though. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She's a complete idiot to have gotten ku so quickly after Hattie was born. 3 csections, and practically NO healing time before 4? I'm sure her doctors were terrified of a possible uterine rupture and I wouldn't be surprised if she was on some serious restrictions, and they scheduled this last cs as early as they could once the baby was full term. I'd also be shocked if they didn't tell her no more babies after this.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• imageHappyAardvark:
    She's a complete idiot to have gotten ku so quickly after Hattie was born. 3 csections, and practically NO healing time before 4? I'm sure her doctors were terrified of a possible uterine rupture and I wouldn't be surprised if she was on some serious restrictions, and they scheduled this last cs as early as they could once the baby was full term. I'd also be shocked if they didn't tell her no more babies after this.

I feel the same way! I thought it was dangerous as well.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemorsey2011:

imageHappyAardvark:
    She's a complete idiot to have gotten ku so quickly after Hattie was born. 3 csections, and practically NO healing time before 4? I'm sure her doctors were terrified of a possible uterine rupture and I wouldn't be surprised if she was on some serious restrictions, and they scheduled this last cs as early as they could once the baby was full term. I'd also be shocked if they didn't tell her no more babies after this.

I agree it was dangerous but as her un-official Bump spokesperson she wasn't trying to get KU and things happen. She is very lucky to have had a healthy pregnancy and baby.

• imagejonnygurl76:
    imagemorsey2011:

imageHappyAardvark:

I agree it was dangerous but as her un-official Bump spokesperson she wasn't trying to get KU and things happen. She is very lucky to have had a healthy pregnancy and baby.

This.  She was on the Today show awhile ago and said she was the proof that you can get pregnant while BFing.

I'll admit we only waited 2 weeks after having DS. Embarrassed Maybe I just had a crazy fast recovery and my hormones were just going crazy!  

Don't judge me please! I didn't realize the dangers of infection and what not until after. 

• I love her too!  I'm happy for them.  Oh my, though, I cannot imagine having a newborn with DS being such a handful these days!  I hope Patsy is coming back to help!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesharksfan:
    imagejwls84:

I watched her reality show when she had her 3rd and I am pretty sure it was a csection. I think maybe that would make it easier to have sex sooner. I however didn't have a csection so I don't know how that whole pp sex works. Either way yay, for their new little boy!

I can't speak for the good ole fashion way, but I had a C-section and was not ready to open up shop for quite a while.  It hurt every time I coughed or laughed for months...

For me, it hurt like a *** too - and I go KU on DH's birthday. The first time we had sex pp. the last time for a while too. I should have bought a lottery ticket.

Don't get me wrong though, I am quite happy and this wasn't an oops. We weren't actively trying yet though - never had AF, which would have been the starting point. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"