Trouble TTC

Advice needed

Ok so I triggered last Wednesday the 22nd and had IUI #3 on Thursday the 23rd.  So it has only been 9 days since trigger and 8 days since iui. Well I am going to a get together this weekend and I am concerned if it will be ok for me to drink.  I know the saying drink till its pink  and it is to early for me to test yet.  So what do you ladies think??? TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Advice needed

• I personally don't drink during the 2ww since I've been taking fertility drugs. It's your choice though.
  • If you know the phrase "drink til it's pink" and that you're too early for a accurate HPT then you know they answer:  It's a personal choice you have to make for yourself!

I personally might have one or two drinks during an IUI cycle if I really felt like it (but honestly I think in the 2ww of all of my IUIs I maybe only had one drink in three cycles).   If you want to just avoid questions, have a cranberry juice and tell people there's vodka in it.  If it's cause you actually want a drink or two ....  It's all up to you.  

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • imagekristykay123:
    I personally don't drink during the 2ww since I've been taking fertility drugs. It's your choice though.

Same here and my RE says absolutely no drinking after an IUI. 

TTC since: July 2011 Dx: DIminished Ovarian Reserve AMH: 0.4 Me: 30 DH: 33 Medicated IUI Cycle #1 = BFN 9/3/12 Laparascopy/Hysteroscopy 9/13/12 Medicated IUI Cycle #2 = BFN 11/2/12 IVF Cancelled 11/7/12 due to low AFC IVF Cycle 12/2: ended 12/31 Chemical Pregnancy
  • Thanks ladies I like the idea for the cranberry juice! That was my worry of people asking questions.....I usually don't drink during the 2ww at all
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"