3rd Trimester

Cervical Pressure/tickle/pinch?

Okay Im 37 weeks and at my last appointment i was dialted to a 2. I keep getting this funky tickle/pinch feeling in what feels like my cervix. Its like she is pushing her head down on it or honestly it feels like a hand is messing with it. I dont know what this is but it hurts!!

Is anyone else feeling this or know what the heck it is and why it hurts???e

Re: Cervical Pressure/tickle/pinch?

• I have no idea what it is, but it sounds like what I'm feeling too. I can't say I'm a big fan.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageL8kissie:
    I have no idea what it is, but it sounds like what I'm feeling too. I can't say I'm a big fan.

Same here. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's pretty normal that late in the game to have pressure on your cervix. Don't worry... the end is near.

• imageMelsaX:
    Don't know if it's the same as you're feeling, but mine feels like it's stretching out, and it's being scratched. Midwife said it's good, it's just cervical changes, and means your body is getting ready!

Same here. Feels like scratching and stretching and just overall pressure. It sucks, but it probably means good things for your cervix! I'm so anxious.. trying to be patient, but geez, can you hurry up LO, I want to meet you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Yep, it feels like LO is trying to claw his way out!  I had this with DS1 too.  Sometimes it's painful, and sometimes it just makes me feel like I'm going to throw up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"