March 2013 Moms
Options

~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~

Week/Fruit Size:

Appts, milestones, updates?

How are you feeling? 

GTKY: What are your plans for the long Labor Day weekend?

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
TTC Since June 2009 
BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
AL always welcome! 

Re: ~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~

• Options

Week/Fruit Size: I am so excited to be 12 weeks - a plum!!!! Big Smile

Appts, milestones, updates? NT Scan is Tuesday 9/4

How are you feeling? Better - less heartburn, not so tired this week.....a little cranky - may be work related.

GTKY: What are your plans for the long Labor Day weekend? No big plans. I am looking forward to sleeping in. We might go see one of DH's friends who is visiting in San Diego.

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Options
    12 weeks, plum!

Feeling good! I think the worst has passed. I hope!

I've got some little plans, outlet shopping, brunch... But looking forward to reading by the pool if the weather agrees!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Week/Fruit Size: Plum --12w

Appts, milestones, updates?  NT scan NEXT friday. Can't wait for that. 

How are you feeling?  Much the same as last week.  Nauseous, tired....and tired of being Nauseous and tired.  Come on 2nd tri! 

GTKY: What are your plans for the long Labor Day weekend? Not much!  DH and I have a date night scheduled for Sunday.  We have been waiting to have a night out until I have been feeling better and I am so excited!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Week/Fruit Size:  10 weeks / Prune

Appts, milestones, updates? My next appt will be 9/7 then NT scan on 9/14

How are you feeling? I'm feeling okay, just really lazy.  I need to find some inner pep to get up and at least walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

GTKY: What are your plans for the long Labor Day weekend?  Going to see the family!  I'm hoping to convince my uncle to let us take the boat out for some fun in the sun.

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • Options
    13 weeks.. A peach I think!

I had an appointment this past Tuesday. They did the Doppler and heartrate was 166.

This week I have actually been feeling pretty bad, probably one of my worst weeks so far.

Labor day plans.. Enjoying having DH home Monday!!

• Options

Week/Fruit Size: 11 weeks

Appts, milestones, updates? I have my 12 week appointment on the 10th so less than 2 weeks away!

How are you feeling? Starting to feel a better, thankfully. I was worried for awhile that I'd never feel normal again.

GTKY: What are your plans for the long Labor Day weekend? Just visiting family. DH has to work so nothing too exciting.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Week/Fruit Size: 12 wks/ Plum

Appts, milestones, updates? For the first time this week both male and female friends are starting to notice my small bump. It makes me think I need bigger shirts.

How are you feeling? Still really tired but a brisk walk in the evenings seems to help.

GTKY: What are your plans for the long Labor Day weekend? Maternity clothes shopping during all the great sales!

Roll Tide Baby BabyFruit TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Options

Week/Fruit Size: 13 weeks/Peach

Appts, milestones:  So excited to be entering 2nd tri!!!

How are you feeling? Still have days that I'm tired but running after a two year old can do that.

GTKY: Football game duty tonight for the high school I work at.  Tomorrow meeting a girlfriend and her two kids at the pool.  Then just spending time with the hubby and DS. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Week/Fruit Size: 12 weeks/plum

Appts, milestones, updates?  Had my NT scan on Wednesday, H was excited to see that it actually looked like a baby, not a gummy bear.  Didn't get any good pics though, the tech only gave us things like "arm" and "leg" on the CD, no profile shots or anything.  I was kind of mad about that.

How are you feeling?   Pretty good, actually.  Kind of fat, probably due to constipation and bloat.

GTKY: What are your plans for the long Labor Day weekend?  Relaxing, mostly.  Looking forward to chilling out and doing nothing.

Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options

Week/Fruit Size: Peach! *faints* 13 weeks!!!

Appts, milestones, updates? My NT scan was this past Monday, they called today with the screening results. 1 in 2500 for Trisomy 21 and 1 in 13,000 something for Trisomy 18. I feel pretty good about those numbers, will still get the quad bloodwork done for the second tri but will most likely opt out of an amnio. Also, went to to the diabetes clinic today. As much of a pain in the ass it all is, I love the women who work there and probably spent at least 20 minutes showing them pics of DD on my phone. And the Christmas card we sent them was hanging up. *love*

How are you feeling? I feel really good. Still anxious, but I brought down my boxes of maternity clothes and I'm starting to go through them. I'm basically relying on my "fat" clothes. I also feel like I look pretty good in the morning, but by the time 4PM rolls around, I'm totally uncomfortable.

GTKY: What are your plans for the long Labor Day weekend? I think we're going to my parents tomorrow (they have some visitors in town), Sunday I'll clean and put up fall decorations and Monday I believe we have a BBQ to go to.

BFP #2 5/31/12 CP 5w2d 6/4/12 BFP #3 7/9/12 EDD 3/8/13 Another Girl!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Week/fruit: 14!! This week is a lemon:)

Feeling: great, but sleepy from waking up so often to pee

Weekend: telling friends our news!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageNBBride05:

Week/Fruit Size: Yayyyyy 12 weeks/ Plum

Appts, milestones, updates? Not until 14 weeks.

How are you feeling? ummmmmmm soon as I think my m/s is gone it sneaks back up on me. 

GTKY: What are your plans for the long Labor Day weekend? Cookout at our house.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Week 13, Fruit: a peach! I love the fruit comparison, it really helps my 6 year old relate to the baby.

Baby number 8 has brought a new and not so welcome symptom: ADD. Now I will admit I've had a mild case of it from before, but now it's on overdrive. My bump is definitely showing.

Feeling SO much better. Nausea is way down, usually only when I've eaten something greasy. Was having 24/7, hang your head nausea, so this is a great improvement. Fatigue is a bit better. 

Labor Day weekend is our time to finish packing. DH had to work today, so it's just me and the kids right now. But we will put it into overdrive on Monday. Poor DH really needs the rest though. Can't wait to get into the new house!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"