October 2012 Moms

A September birthday??

I had my first doctor's appointment today since I was diagnosed with Cholestasis.  My doctor still has to hear from the high risk doctor to decide when they want to induce but she said we will definitely be having a September baby.  We're still in shock because even though my due date is Oct 6 we were just planning on her being late because it's my first pregnancy.  But now she'll be here between 37 and 38 weeks. As much as that makes me nervous, I can't wait to have her out!!! I'll feel so much better once I know she's safe in my arms Smile  I just wanted to share.

Happy long weekend to everybody!!!!!!!  Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A September birthday??

• Congrats, and happy long weekend to you, too! That's an exciting piece of news!
  • I`m right there with you! September 24th is the week I was told I would be having my C-section for complete previa. I stuck around here though cause October moms is where its at!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Me too...original due date was 10/16 but we have a RCS scheduled for 9/27.
    =BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • Wow!  That seems so soon!!  I bet you can't wait to hold your little girl!
  • Congrats! (not that you have cholestasis)  only a few more weeks!

• Aww, congrats!  That is really soon....I'm secretly hoping for a September baby also......ready to have him here already!!

DS born 9/25/12
    DS #2 due 6/13/16
  • I'm also most likely going to be a September mother. 38 weeks for me is September 17 which is the goal for now (of course longer is better). It is also crazy for me because until I got diagnosed with PIH a week ago, I always assumed I would go late. But I've adjusted and am now just hoping for a healthy baby, whenever she arrives!
    DD 9/15/12
  • That is exciting news!  At least you have a few more weeks (hopefully) to get ready for this little bundle of joy!  Have a wonderful weekend!  Be sure to do something fun and memorable...it might be one of your last opportunities!
  • that's awesome, I am jealous!

enjoy the next few weeks! 

• That is great news.. 37 weeks is full term and it is great to hear you will make it to that date.  I am being induced around 37 weeks too so the first week of October.  Happy Long weekend to you too

BFP #1 on 5.28.11,EDD 01.22.12, u/s showing miss m/c 6.27.11, D&C 7.01.11 at 10weeks 5days

BFP #2 on 2.14.12,.EDD 10.22.12, Baby Dhillon was born on 10.13.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#3 on 8.16.13, EDD 4.17.14, Hang on here we go again!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats. I am a newly soon to be September Momma too! Due date is Oct, 2nd but will be scheduling a c-setion for the week of the 25th.
  • We are having a September baby as well. Maybe this weekend or early next week. Alot sooner then I would like, but if he is ready to come out. If I had to chose a date in September it would be Monday. It will be DH & I's 7 year wedding anniversary.

BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"