December 2012 Moms

FFFC

I used a centipede as an excuse to get out of moving the couches and scrubbing the baseboards today. There actually was a centipede, but mostly I just didn't feel like doing it.

DH's response? "That's ok, I don't mind doing it for you"

YEEESSSSSSS!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC

• Hehehe, love it.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I bought new bras yesterday. They are size Double D. Double. D.

I have always been a B cup so I kind of freaked a bit. My husband said "That was on my list of things I wanted in a wife! I can check it off now!"

Not really a confession, but...I needed to share.

11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBLuvsE:
    I bought new bras yesterday. They are size Double D. Double. D.
    I have always been a B cup so I kind of freaked a bit. My husband said "That was on my list of things I wanted in a wife! I can check it off now!"
    Not really a confession, but...I needed to share.

LOL at YH!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• We home school, but honestly, feeling like signing the kids up for public school and napping and crafting for the next 4 mo til baby gets here. So much for my convictions.
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemama2many:
    We home school, but honestly, feeling like signing the kids up for public school and napping and crafting for the next 4 mo til baby gets here. So much for my convictions.

I was homeschooled for 8 years. :) Have you thought about the new online options a lot of people are going with these days? Connections Academy is where my friends "go." However, that being said, I completely understand that it usually goes deeper than that with homeschooling, as my parents chose to do so based on religious reasons. (I'm SO bummed I missed out on so many high school experiences, though!)

I just ate an entire Totinos (sp?) pizza. I was STARVING and couldn't stop... and it was amazing. 

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"