October 2011 Moms

Pinterest Emergency!!

Quick, I need everyone to drink a couple bottles of wine and send me their corks! I started my wine cork wreath and I don't nearly have enough to fill it. That's like 2 years of wine corks. I drink riesling pretty often and they usually don't have corks.My mom said you can buy bags of wine corks at Wal Mart, but my wreath just wouldn't seem as authentic then.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Pinterest Emergency!!

• Can you ask your friends and neighbors to save their corks for you?
  • Hahaha! Looks like you've got a lot of hangovers in your future! I opened a bottle to put in my Chicken Maryland last night but it was the cheap stuff, no cork.

• Loading the player...
  • We have tons-however I'm slicing them in half for a cork board.  You should check with your local wineries (if there are any).  Also local bars can give you some, too.  Don't buy new ones, used ones will look so much better! 

P.S. Maybe if everyone sends you 5 or so, you can get this project off the ground!  Good luck :-)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • It is cracking me up that I'm not on Pinterest but I opened this anyway. I can send you some from Canada! I'll check the shed where all the empties are and then tell you how many corks. 
  • check freecycle or craigslist!
  • imagejoolz17:
    It is cracking me up that I'm not on Pinterest but I opened this anyway. I can send you some from Canada! I'll check the shed where all the empties are and then tell you how many corks. 

Haha, well, it was an emergency and you are a caring person! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"