March 2013 Moms

Whyyy ...whiney vent

I feel fine all day and like clockwork, right before or after dinner it just all goes downhill and I feel so sick, I get a headache, my legs and feet get achy, etc. Totally makes relaxing after DD goes to bed a waste. When will it end? 14 weeks tomorrow! Ugh.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Whyyy ...whiney vent

• 26 more weeks perhaps? Honestly though, I hope it goes away soon.
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Ugh, I'm totally in the same boat!

I might have some ickiness first thing in the morning, but it wears off and I'm fine for most of the day, so long as I don't push myself too much. Then, I make a fantastic dinner and cant eat more than 2 bites of it without getting sick. So frustrating.

I made homemade rolls to go with chicken stew last night. Homemade rolls, with butter on top. And I couldn't take more than one bite. :-( Now they're all cold and getting dried out around the edges. Not half as tasty as they are fresh from the oven.

DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck lady. It's no fun. Someone told me with DS that if the morning sickness is bad they are better teenagers. So DS is going to be an angel Wink.
  • Evenings are still touch and go for me too.  Such a shame.  I agree, all I want to do after the kiddos are in bed is relax, but the nights that I feel yucky, or everything hurts, it's a total bummer.  At least there is a reason.  That's what I keep reminding myself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hope you feel better. With my daughter, I felt like a grandma all the time. I was useless.
  • Thanks ladies! I had the same night sickness with my daughter but I think it was gone by now. I'm glad I'm not the only one goin through this but hope everyone else feels better too.

Today we started the 3 day potty training so I am especially wiped out now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageAnne Mommy:
    Good luck lady. It's no fun. Someone told me with DS that if the morning sickness is bad they are better teenagers. So DS is going to be an angel Wink.

Bwahahahahaha. That made me seriously laugh. Wishful thinking! My DD is gonna be an angel too then.!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"