Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Perfume NTR

Hi...I am looking for a few suggestions for a new perfume. I am close to the end but can't seem to find/think of any that I really like.

Something that lasts but light enough. In the past, I have worn Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Carolina by C Herrera, and for a while now Truly Pink by Vera Wang. The last two were discontinued and I don't like the others as much.

Clearly this is not a life or death situation but any ideas would be appreciated!

Re: Perfume NTR

• Sephora has a perfume sampler with a gift certificate for a full sized bottle. Fun way to try some new options....

https://www.sephora.com/deluxe-fragrance-sampler-for-her-P302400

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • my favs are Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf and Tom Ford's Black Orchid. You would probably like Flowerbomb. I also love Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBabyBoyNYC:
    my favs are Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf and Tom Ford's Black Orchid. You would probably like Flowerbomb. I also love Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist

Flowerbomb is my fave!  It's expensive but I adore it. 

I recently got a sample of yogini and I might get some of that.  It's lighter. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like Touch of Pink by Lacoste.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• i LOVE the oldies but goodies but they may not be what you are looking for

Channel #5
    Taboo (cheap but I love it -any walgreens carries it)
    Posion

If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"