Pregnant after a Loss

My last day at work is today! ....

... and then I am off for the year! Do you believe it? The year! I am so ready to become a hermit, never wear bras, be barefoot, pg in the kitchen, watch movies, read books and organize the nursery to competition. do a bit of last minute shopping here and there, pack the hospital bags. Everything else - will have to wait until DH comes home. Sorry. I'm not doing crap! :)

Re: My last day at work is today! ....

• Congrats!!! This made me smile because I've been thinking all day about how this day last year was my last day of work for the whole year.  ENJOY yourself!!!!  What an exciting time for you :)  I'm so jealous! lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • wow, already...time has been flying for you (at least it seems like it to me).  Congrats on the year off.  You totally have the right idea about doing a whole lof of nothing until the baby arrives.  After that, your little lady will have other plans!  Enjoy Roxy, you deserve it and Congrats on another great milestone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!! I hope your time off is very enjoyable and you get the things done you need to in preparation of your LO coming home!
    Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageroxyttandme:
    ... be barefoot, pg in the kitchen

I know many people think of this as a negative thing but I'm all about being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Especially if I'm standing infront of an open fridge enjoying the cold air while stuffing my face. Wink Enjoy your time off and your last minute preperations for lo's arrival.

• imageMrsRiceARoni:

imageroxyttandme:
    ... be barefoot, pg in the kitchen

I know many people think of this as a negative thing but I'm all about being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Especially if I'm standing infront of an open fridge enjoying the cold air while stuffing my face. Wink Enjoy your time off and your last minute preperations for lo's arrival.

Love it! Nothing wrong with it, esp if you are eating ice cream!
    Congrats Roxy and enjoy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"