Trouble TTC

Test anxiety

I havent written much, just have been trying not to stress much about this IUI and all.  But I needed to vent some. 

My RE told me to POAS monday morning.  I am so nervous about it.  I am afraid that its going to be another BFN.  I dont know if I want to see that again.  After a year plus of stark white tests, I dont want to see another. 

Have any of you ladies felt this way, what have you done to make it less worrisome?

TTC since May of 2011. DX PCOS July 2012 SA: morphology 1% motility 47%. U/S 8-20= 3 mature follicles: 56mil sperm after wash IUI #1 + 100mg of clomid + tigger=BFP 9/4 bloodwork hcg 156 progesterone 40BabyFetus Ticker My Blog

Re: Test anxiety

• Being anxious to test is completely normal.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'test anxiety'. :)

GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, I totally get this. Would you feel better if your dh looked at it then tells you? Good luck! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since April 2010
    Diagnosed w/PCOS as a teen
    Aug 2011 dx MFI
    Oct 2011 referral to RE 1500mg Met
    5 Rounds of Clomid
    On waiting list for injects/IUI
    P/SAIF Welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, I feel that way right now, I don't even want to go BETA next week because I'm scared it will be BFN (this is my 1st IUI). I am tired of all the BFN, the AF each month, I have no advice on making the anxiety better, I honestly just prepare myself mentally for BFN, when the BFP finally comes, it will be unexpected and a thrilling surprise, good luck and keep us updated !
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Thanks ladies, and I wish you all good luck as well.  Thats a good idea to have DH look at it first and then tell me.  Have him shoulder some of my anxiety haha
    TTC since May of 2011. DX PCOS July 2012 SA: morphology 1% motility 47%. U/S 8-20= 3 mature follicles: 56mil sperm after wash IUI #1 + 100mg of clomid + tigger=BFP 9/4 bloodwork hcg 156 progesterone 40BabyFetus Ticker My Blog
  • No advice here, but FX that this month will be different for you.
    TTC from May 2011 to Jan 2013. Due 9/11/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"