December 2012 Moms

Oh my

It is going to be a long third tri isn't ladies? I just woke up and I already feel beat up! My hips are sore, my back is sore, my belly aches and my feet are killing me. I have never been so happy for the weekend! Please please let this day go by quickly.

Re: Oh my

• Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm almost 26 weeks and was complaining this morning about the same symptoms and then realized how much further I have left to go and probably shouldn't be complaining.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My hips have been hurting for weeks! I had problems after our last DS with my hips feeling loose for months after I had him and now they just hurt, especially while sleeping on my side. RLP has been terrible too, can't spend much time walking around before it starts to ache. Acid reflux is horrible. I can't wait for December to get here! So glad to hear I'm not the only one whose uncomfortable already!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel much worse this time around too. I had the same problems the last time, but they seemed to hit later in pregnancy. Sore hips, Charlie horse muscle cramps in middle of the night, and just generally feeling uncomfortable. I am starting to regret planning a camping trip for this weekend.Smile
  • My hips started hurting yesterday, as if on cue.

Arrghhh. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"