October 2011 Moms

What are you thankful for?

I'm just feeling very lucky and thankful today. It is my birthday and I got to wake up and see my amazing husband, my beautiful, healthy baby and know that I'm expecting another little one! Sometimes I get so caught up in the daily stresses, frustrations and nausea (lately anyway!) that I forget how completely blessed I am.

What are you thankful for today? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you thankful for?

• imageSuperDeDuper:

Happy Birthday, Kris!

I'm thankful for the freedoms we enjoy and the ability we have to vote.  I've been getting really down and frustrated with politics lately and I need to step back sometimes and remember how lucky we are in the US to even have the right to discuss our different opinions.

ETA: spelling fail

LOL, thank you! And I agree with you about our freedoms and ability to vote! 

• Loading the player...
  • I am thankful for my husband and children, I am thankful for all my family and even my bump ladies who have helped me through a really tough time.

• Coffee!!

Ok, I am also thankful I am getting paid to go to college.  My time in the military was worth it because I can stay with Izzy and still get my degree.  I heard girls cry themselves to sleep because they couldn't be with their babies while out to sea.  I vowed I would be there for my baby.  My military disability and 911 college money gives me my dream of a SAHM.  I feel like the luckiest person.  I sacrificed years to get here, and it was so worth it! 

Happy Birthday!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Birthday to the GIF: The Internet's Greatest Treasure Turns 25

I'm so thankful today is Friday.  It's already been the longest day in the history of the world and it's not even 12:30 yet.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"