2nd Trimester

I thought it was inappropriate touching day... my bad

Stopped at the grocery store after shift to get some stuff for dinner. Random lady sees me staring glassy-eyed at the pasta shelf trying to decide what to get (those super-powers from BK yesterday wore off, unfortunately) and apparently sees my bump because she jokes "The baby can't decide what he wants?" I smile and agree. Not really interested in talking, just so tired and hungry. Then she reaches over and WITHOUT ASKING starts to rub my belly and starts telling me how much fun it will be to have dinner with a family and babies.. HUH? 

So I reached over and started rubbing her (large, badly in need of a proper fitting bra) boobs. She jumps back like I've just stabbed her and demands "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I'm so tired I just want to hit her for being so rude and stupid, but I just say "I thought it was inappropriate touching day. My bad. Sorry." And she runs off shrieking about sexual assault and crying for a manager. 

I guess she missed the memo that people don't like to have random body parts rubbed by strangers in the pasta aisle at the grocery store. Whoops.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I thought it was inappropriate touching day... my bad

• OMG you are my hero!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • LMAO!!!!!!HAHA this just made my day...LMAO!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • AH! You are great!! Good job stickin' up for yourself lady!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I call BS. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Very well done.

Although from my experience growing up, the "well, she did it first..." argument rarely works... 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You win.
  • imageAbbieAdams:

Stopped at the grocery store after shift to get some stuff for dinner. Random lady sees me staring glassy-eyed at the pasta shelf trying to decide what to get (those super-powers from BK yesterday wore off, unfortunately) and apparently sees my bump because she jokes "The baby can't decide what he wants?" I smile and agree. Not really interested in talking, just so tired and hungry. Then she reaches over and WITHOUT ASKING starts to rub my belly and starts telling me how much fun it will be to have dinner with a family and babies.. HUH? 

So I reached over and started rubbing her (large, badly in need of a proper fitting bra) boobs. She jumps back like I've just stabbed her and demands "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I'm so tired I just want to hit her for being so rude and stupid, but I just say "I thought it was inappropriate touching day. My bad. Sorry." And she runs off shrieking about sexual assault and crying for a manager. 

I guess she missed the memo that people don't like to have random body parts rubbed by strangers in the pasta aisle at the grocery store. Whoops.  

Amen, sister!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLaurelBee:

I call BS. 

Yeah, me too.  If not then it's the biggest overreaction to pregnant belly rubbing I've ever heard. Confused

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • imageLaurelBee:

I call BS. 

Yup. It would have been more believable if you had said you starting rubbing her belly not her breasts. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • OMG!! you are amazing!!! i wish i had that courage!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAimeeL85:
    imageLaurelBee:

I call BS. 

Yeah, me too.  If not then it's the biggest overreaction to pregnant belly rubbing I've ever heard. Confused

LOL I'm usually not a cynic but this story takes the cake. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh my Lord!!!  I love you!!!  
  • Baahahahaha I loooveee you!
  • OMG! Seriously! I am bowing to you right now! My hero! I wish I had the quick thinking and balls to pull that off! Yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So it is funny that a couple of posts down there is a comment about a ladies friend who did this exact thing...hmmm coincidence? 
    BabyName Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Whoa! You have the same kind of... er... sense of humor... that I do! Awesome! Cool
  • Sorry what you did was sexual battery. I call BS.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Real or not, it made me laugh out loud, and for that I thank you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LMAO another ballsy lady!!!  

I did that same thing to a co-worker my last pregnancy, but I was only about 5 weeks so she really was just rubbing my fat.  It was REALLY effective and the personal satisfaction I got from it was one of the highs of that pregnancy! :) 

• imagecaladpi02:
    Sorry what you did was sexual battery. I call BS.

Confused A sense of humor; you should get one.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagehansonam446:

imagecaladpi02:

Bc sexual battery is funny apparently? It's not on everyone's LOL list... 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • imageLaurelBee:
    imagehansonam446:

imagecaladpi02:

Bc sexual battery is funny apparently? It's not on everyone's LOL list... 

Sorry, I prosecute sex crimes for a living so I find this totally inappropriate and not in the least bit funny. And trust me, to do this job you must have a sense of humor. This is just not funny.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I just laughed out loud!
  • imageAimeeL85:
    imageLaurelBee:

I call BS. 

Agreed!

But if this is true then totally inappropriate.  While rubbing a stranger's belly is rude, is it really unnecessary to 'one up them'?  What if after you grabbed her breasts, she reached for your crotch, I mean that's kind of the direction you were taking it!  

• HAHAHAHA. True or not, I cannot tell you just how much this made my day. I would never have the guts to do that, but I love the thought of it!!
  • Hilarious! 

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageCharlotte02:
    imageAimeeL85:
    imageLaurelBee:

I call BS. 

LOL I'm usually not a cynic but this story takes the cake. 

Lurking from 3rd tri-  Yeah--- pictures, or it didn't happen.

• OMG this is so funny. I get where you're coming from, just not as bold as you are. Great story. Thx for sharing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"