October 2011 Moms

Ideas for lunch in a cooler

We are going to the zoo tomorrow and we are allowed to bring a cooler in. I want to pack our lunch because it's expensive to eat inside the zoo. I want something fun and easy. Does anyone have any good ideas? It would be lunch for dh, me, my 10 yr old, and the baby.I was just going to make sandwiches, but I wanted something a little more fun for the kids.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Ideas for lunch in a cooler

• Homemade pizza served cold? Sammis cut into fun shapes, ants on a log celery, peanut butter and raisins
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We always bring a grocery store rotisserie chicken, crackers/bread, cheese and grapes and other fruit.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • What about still doing sandwiches, but doing "party sandwiches" - cut them up and make a variety of kinds and some in pinwheels and stuff like that?  My parents often get them from a restaurant for picnic lunches and stuff, but you could totally make them yourself.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• I would do a "zoo themed" lunch.

Monkey sandwiches:

Animal crackers, and clementine bear

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cute ideas ladies! Thanks.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"