March 2012 Moms

Sleeping in!

DD has always woke up for the day at 5:30am, with a bedtime of 7:00pm. Ugggh. It's not that bad as long as I go to bed earlier, but still. Anyways, the past 2 weeks she has suddenly started sleeping in until 7:30!! WOOHOO EXTRA 2 HOURS! I've been reluctant to even post about it in case I jinx it, but I think a solid two weeks of this new schedule means that it's going to stick around for awhile :) 

What time is your LO up for the day?  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sleeping in!

• DD goes to sleep between 8 and 9. She is usually awake around 630/7 I dont think she has ever slept past 7:30 tho.
    photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • ah, yeah, probably because of the shots. 

I said 7:30... but it's almost 8:30 now, and she's still now awake! Glorious. I don't even know what to do with myself.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • He's sleeping by 8 and up for the day at 6:30 during the week (thats when we get up for work) and around 7:30 on weekends. Every once in awhile, he'll sleep in until 9. He doesn't get up at all during the night so even getting up at 6:30 isn't terrible if I go to bed at a reasonable time. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• P goes to sleep around 10 or 1030 and wakes up around 830. He has only been sleeping through the night this week so hopefully it will stick.
  • DS goes to sleep around 8:30.  I work part time, so on days that I work, I get him up at 6.  On days I'm off, he usually sleeps until 6:30 or 7.  On the weekends, we sometimes push his bedtime back a little bit so that he sleeps a little later.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • DD was sleeping at 7:30, waking up at 5:30 for food then sleeping again till at least 7:30-8:30.  Just the last week she started going down at 7:30, waking up at midnight, 3 and 5:30 then up for the day at 7!  Ugh!  I`m hoping its because she`s teething, or because she`s ready for solid food.  We`re going to try her first food today!  And I sure hope she sleeps good again.  
  • Noah normally goes to bed between 8 and 9, and usually gets up between 630 and 7... this week tho, he's been waking up between 5 and 6 which is killing me cause I'm not used to the earlier schedule. I really can't complain though because (knock on wood) he's slept through the night for us pretty much since we brought him home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"