August 2011 Moms

Thank You

Hi ladies,

Oh how I've missed y'all. I'm working the US Open and finally have a moment while I wait for either Williams or Kerberos to win this very long match. Ps I miss my son badly. 

I wanted to say thank you for all the positive thoughts and prayers for baby K. She is finally in Texas at the Children's hospital there near my mom. Her condition is still the same but at least she has my mom there to visit her daily. 

Well I can go back to the city now to sleep a few hours before returning.

Miss you ladies and will talk soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thank You

• Oh Amb, I am sooo glad Baby K has some love and support in person everyday now.  Definitely sending continued prayers for this very special baby girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome update! You and your mom are such strong women. Baby K is lucky to have you guys in her life.
  • Loading the player...
  • This is so fantastic!!  So great for Baby K.  I can't even imagine how much stress is taken off your plate because of this.

• That's awesome!
  • Oh sweet baby K!! That is wonderful news!

I am sorry that I apparently missed this, but why is she still in the hospital?

• That is great news!!
  • That is great news. Thanks for updating us. We miss you a bunch! ::hugs::
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"