Natural Birth

HEELLLPPPPP please!!!

It is now 2:25 pm and my water broke at around 8:15 am I am a FTM and I am 37 weeks pregnant wanting an intervention free birth yet not feeling very encouraged considering my Dr has mentioned cytotec to use for induction (which definitely will not happen!) I am not having consistent contractions I could really use some positive stories of something similar happening with a positive outcome or any advice on helping contractions become consistent. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HEELLLPPPPP please!!!

• You can't use cytotec since your water already broke...  get off TB and walk around or bounce on a ball.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Agree with PP- walking got my contractions up and running!
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Well this Dr seems to think you can considering he just suggested it.. I'm only on TB because they have me on monitors ever so often, (like now) I have been walking and on the ball since I have been here unless they have had these on me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can you ask for a breast pump to see if that will get things going? If they won't get you one, you can try some manual nipple stimulation.
    Hilary
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • imagehilwithonelary:
    Can you ask for a breast pump to see if that will get things going? If they won't get you one, you can try some manual nipple stimulation.

This exactly!  This is what my MWs recommend first if your water breaks and contractions don't start.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"