March 2013 Moms

Intelligender..

So I was wondering if anyone out there has used the intelligender test before and if it was accurate!  I know these things are just for fun but I wanted to see if any moms results actually ended up being true! Thanks! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intelligender..

• Nope.

Like you said, it's just for fun and I don't want to waste my money on that. I'll enjoy the free predictors/wives tales.

If you have the extra money and know that there's no way it can really predict the sex, I say have fun!

• There's a 50/50 shot of it being correct.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageThorTTGP:
    There's a 50/50 shot of it being correct.

lol very true Thor TTGP!  

• imageThorTTGP:

Thou is correct, brother.

Fifty percent of the time, it dost work every time.

However, I must say that

• We used it in 2010 with my second pregnancy. I thought it said boy and my husband thought it said girl. He was right! We did it just for fun though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Send me $20 via PayPal and I'll give you my prediction.  I'll save you $5!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'd save the $25 and put it towards an elective gender ultrasound - most around here start at 14-15 weeks and are under $75.
    Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • Just pee on baking soda! Same idea. Acid vs. alkaline urine. And chances are it won't cost you anything if you already have a box of the stuff, lol.

I actually did it a couple days ago. Fizzed like crazy, so should be "boy". Guess we'll know in 2 1/2 months! 

DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We did it just for fun. We will found out in 3 weeks if its right...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think all old wives tales are fun to do and OBVIOUSLY they're all in good fun and have 50/50 shot of being correct, I think most of us know that perfectly well. 

With that being said. I did this with my last child (a review for my blog) and it gave me a boy result and I had a girl.

I'm doing it again, another review for my blog and I'm interested to see the results. I know two other girls that did it and they both got boy results but were pregnant with girls :) 

Have fun! 

January 2016 FB Group. 
    Friend this dummy account: http://on.fb.me/1d1Y5FN 
    Send a message saying you want in and I'll add you! 
    Feel Free to unfriend once you're added. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageThorTTGP:

Hmmm did Thor forget to sign back in under the normal SN?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • We did it with my first, and it said boy and we surely have a boy. We did it this time, too for entertainment purposes and it said boy again. My tech at the NT Scan was certain this is a boy. So, I guess we'll see. I don't think it's an alkaline test. I read it that it tests for testosterone in your urine. Boys start to produce testestone at 10 weeks GA.

Who knows, but I think it's silly and something fun to get me to 16 weeks or so. Hey, it costs the same as a bottle of wine (which I'm saving on right now!).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"