November 2011 Moms
Options

Update: sleep regression

Ds started to get tired around 645 so I changed him and nursed him. He was asleep by 7710. At 715 mil called 3x in maybe 2 mins while I was in bathroom and woke him up. I got him back asleep by 745. He woke up at 1130 and was up til 230. Up at 530 and again at 645.

Earlier bedtime epic fail! Will try again tonight and am turning off all phone ringers.

Re: Update: sleep regression

• Options
    Dd started waking up at night this week too which she has been sttn since 5 weeks. So here's what we did then and what we are trying now.
    Did: dinner around 530 bath at 6, playtime until 7 then bottle and bed but I would rock her in our living room.
    Now: same dinner time but we go for a walk or play outside from 630715 then bath at 730 and bottle and book by 8815. And now I can put her in bed drowsy not fully sleeping and shell put herself to sleep!
    So pushing back her bedtime is what helped us. Also we discovered that she is afraid of the dark so we keep a brighter light on until she is really asleep! Hope this helps!
  • Options

I'm sorry it didn't work for your LO! Things aren't much better on my end either. It seems like DS is over tired, but he has a VERY hard time falling asleep. If I put him in the crib without being drowsy (because we've nursed so long and I give up), he cries until I pick him up again and nurse him. However, if he cries long enough it will cause him to nurse to sleep when I nurse him to sleep the second time.

Hopefully you'll have a better night tonight! We're going to take LO to the pool tonight. That usually gets him tired enough to sleep a lot better at night.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"