September 2012 Moms

whole new kind of pain

woke up this morning, moved about an inch, and couldn't keep from yelling in pain. in the space of going to bed and waking up this morning, something has changed in my pelvis...and i have no idea what. 

her head, maybe? my hips decided to spread even more? i don't know...all i know is, i can't make it stop, and there is no release no matter how i sit, lay, stand or even bathe.  

anyone else dealing with this, and do you have any sort of suggestions/remedies?  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: whole new kind of pain

• This was happening to me the other day and I took a really warm no no HOT shower and it helped. If that's not helping you I think you should call your doctor. I hope all is ok and you get some relief. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you have access to a swimming pool, take advantage of it. It is the only thing that has helped with the hip and pelvic discomforts, and you feel normal for a bit!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a similar problem. My LO is super lower and causing all kinds of shooting, stabbing pain and tons of pressure in my pelvis. I have no helpful suggestions, but you're not alone.
    ~The Bumpie formerly known as SpartyMom2B~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep, I've had it for about two weeks now. I've found the less I move the more it hurts. I literally want to cry when I get out of bed in the morning, but as long as I'm up and moving a lot during the day it's not quite so bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"