April 2013 Moms

SO THANKFUL.

So, I'm a nanny to two little boys and I just wanted to say that I'm so, so, so thankful that I have a job where I can lay down on the couch and rest for a second if I need to and if the lunch I brought doesn't end up satisfying my tongue, I can switch out food.  Because I've been so sick, I can't imagine what it would be like doing anything else.  I'm so thankful I don't have an office job or one where I'm on my feet all frickin day.  I feel sorry for those of you with "real" jobs... I don't know how you do it with such poise. Or those of you with babies and toddlers already.  I'll just give you the superwomen shirts right now!!
Young and in Love.
11.07.09 <3<BR> From Hightops to Flatlands: My Blog
BabyFruit Ticker Labor Buddies! TheSinger & Jennery!

Re: SO THANKFUL.

• I totally get what you're saying. I work in a small daycare and I don't know how many times I've sat in the rocking chair for hours when I don't feel good!
  • I'm pretty grateful too.  Sold my company last month so I can stay home and enjoy being pregnant for the 1st time.  I read 2-3 books a week now and put my high heels away for a long time. 

I am glad I was able to decide whether I wanted to work or not. Superwoman shirts all around to the gals who have crackers in their desk drawer and sit through board meetings wanting to puke.  Hats off to you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"