October 2011 Moms

I gonna get my own car......

We will need a bigger car once number two is here. Between Shadow, two kids and the cats our Malibu is not big enough. Plus, I will need to run errants and such while DH works and is on shoots. So...., we'll have two cars. That will be my very own car. For the first time since I have left Germany. I am excited. Soooo excited. It is gonna be a minivan (and I know how people feel about those around here, but I love them) and it is gonna be mine!!! Yay!

Just had to share. I don't think I have been this excited about a purchase in a while. AND it should happen pretty soon, too! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I gonna get my own car......

• Sweet freedom! I'm happy for you, I would be excited about it too. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Nice! A mini van is great, when the kids and pets are just too much there is plenty of room to hide out and take a nap!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sweet!  And I love minivans, too.  What kind are you leaning towards?

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Dodge Grand Caravan. I like those a lot!
  • imageAA0417:
    Very exciting! I can't imagine not having my own vehicle (but I am in a really rural area, so it is pretty much a must-have for me, so that is probably why).

Honestly, it drove me nuts. We are not rural, but I have had my own car since i was 18. Of all the things I left behind at home, my car was one of the hardest to let go. Generally, to pack 27 years in 16 moving boxes seems unfair. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"