August 2012 Moms

Luvs

If anyone has a problem with their little guy peeing out of his diaper go but some Luvs! We were using pampers swaddlers because my mom can by them really cheap through her job and they are so soft. But baby Jake was having to have his outfits changed 34 times per night. Last night wore the Luvs and stayed dry all night!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kevin and Brandy
Married 4 yrs in love for 7

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Molly Kate--Kevin Jake--Melody Grace
2 yrs old--1 mth old--4 yrs old

Re: Luvs

• Us! We had a diaper raffle so we have a variety of brands. We used our Luvs package first and never had a problem with him leaking. We're on our second box of Pampers and he's stained about three sleepers because he leaks right out of them (poop!). I'm just using the rest of the box and then we're done with Pampers until he gets up to a size 2, and I think I'll take the boxes we have back to exchange for a different brand.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• We usually use cloth diapers for DS1, but whenever he's in disposables, I always use Luvs on him.  They were the only ones that didn't leak, and they're a lot less pricey!  We're still working through our supply of every brand for DS2 (from the shower), but I'll totally switch to Luvs for him too when we start buying.

• Loading the player...
  • Yes

That's what works best for our almost 2 year old, as well! Glad you found something that works! 

image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"