August 2012 Moms
Options

Tears, tears, more tears.

Sergio is 3 weeks old today. I've been crying since yesterday just thinking about it. Honestly, where does the time go? I already have to go back to work in 3 weeks! which is a whole crying session. 

He must have discovered he can make noise because now he is grunting constantly. He's become the noisiest baby, to the point where SO couldn't even sleep last night because he kept waking up thinking something was wrong with him. Nope, he just likes to be a noisemaker.

Anyone else an emotional mess?

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: Tears, tears, more tears.

• Options
    My emotions have (thankfully) really calmed down since the first 2 weeks - I was a mess! Although I am not returning to work - I imagine that would make things much more emotional.
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Options

imagekikimo327:
    I cry over EVERYTHING. Sad tears, happy tears, they just flow. 

This is me! Crying as I type bc I can't believe how fast the time goes. I want to re live that first precious day with my dd over and over and over! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

yes! i wasn't very emotional during pregnancy but I am now. mostly I cry when he gets so worked up from his crying that he sweats buckets and turns red and splotchy. but the weird thing is that i cry after he calms down and is sleeping in my arms.

the other night it took forever to get him to fall asleep and i was super exhausted. when i put him in his rnp next to our bed and climbed into bed suddenly he's awake. he was squirming a bit and making light fussing sounds to my left. then on the other side of me my husband is breathing heavily and i just couldn't take it. so i grabbed my pillow and went into the guest room to sleep away from everyone. i was sobbing lightly until i fell asleep about 10 minutes later. i had to confess to my husband that i was losing my mind and just basically dumped our baby on him with no warning, fully expecting a crying session was imminent. he understood though, thankfully :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageraza13:

yes! i wasn't very emotional during pregnancy but I am now. mostly I cry when he gets so worked up from his crying that he sweats buckets and turns red and splotchy. but the weird thing is that i cry after he calms down and is sleeping in my arms.

the other night it took forever to get him to fall asleep and i was super exhausted. when i put him in his rnp next to our bed and climbed into bed suddenly he's awake. he was squirming a bit and making light fussing sounds to my left. then on the other side of me my husband is breathing heavily and i just couldn't take it. so i grabbed my pillow and went into the guest room to sleep away from everyone. i was sobbing lightly until i fell asleep about 10 minutes later. i had to confess to my husband that i was losing my mind and just basically dumped our baby on him with no warning, fully expecting a crying session was imminent. he understood though, thankfully :)

I did this a week or so ago...woke my SO up at 2 in the morning, tears streaming down my face, and just said, "Please, can you take him?" I felt bad waking him up, but he had no problem taking over. It can be so overwhelming sometimes.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options

i haven't cried over it yet, but i already have anxiety about how fast the time is passing.  i was looking at pictures from her birthday, just 11 days ago, and she is already SO different.  i can't take it.  i won't lie, i do miss sleeping most of the night, but i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how small and sweet she is now and i can't believe that is going to be gone before i know it. 

i look at 1  year olds and i cannot believe she's going to be that big in just 11.5 short months.  i can't deal.

i did cry yesterday when i heard that a really nice guy i went to highschool with passed away from a liver disorder.  he was married with two small children.  i sat there breastfeeding Koa.  i just stared at her and imagined how terrible it would be if we lost our daddy/DH or if something happened to me and the tears just came.  this is highly unusual for me as i am NOT a crier at all.....but, it's just so new to have someone else that you really want to be around for...the fear that somehow we could be taken from each other just scares the hell out of me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ehh, I'm usually pretty emotional anyway, so DH is used to it, LOL!  One of my girlfriends is as stoic as they get though...I think I saw her cry once the entire time I've known her, and that was at her father's funeral.  She delivered two days after I did and she's crying all the time for no reason...she's so embarrassed and her DH doesn't know what to do because he is so not used to it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"