September 2011 Moms
Options

We are officially done....

With bottles and formula! Today will be our first day with no bottles and no formula, only water or WCM in a sippy. This is yet another bittersweet moment. I wish she wasn't growing up so fast! :-(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We are officially done....

• Options
    When did we start having toddlers?!?!?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats! Hope it goes wrll today!

HP super sirius

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I too am bittersweet about my baby getting older, but it has only gotten more fun with my three year old! You have so much to look forward to! 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Aww i know, it's so bittersweet!
  • Options

Aww!  Such a bittersweet change.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Congrats!  Totally bittersweet!

May I ask how you'll handle the bedtime routine, if you used a bottle? 

• Options
    imagehoot179:

Congrats!  Totally bittersweet!

May I ask how you'll handle the bedtime routine, if you used a bottle? 

Honestly, I think Emily was freakishly easy during this whole transition. I started by taking away the daytime bottles and replaced them with sippys with formula then formula/WCM and now just WCM. So at that point I still had 2 all formula bottles...one in the morning when she woke up then one at night before bed. I actually next replaced the night time bottle with a sippy with water in it. Emily doesn't seem to care what or how she is drinking, just as long as she is getting something. Then I actually took that sippy away right before bed bc I have a super heavy wetter and drinking water right before bed was probably not the best idea. So I give her some water in a sippy around 7pm and she is asleep no later than 8pm. She is addicted to her binky so that may be helping in this whole transition. And so we were then down to 1 morning bottle at 7am. But starting today, I just gave her water in a sippy and then fed her breakfast at 8am. All is going perfectly well so far....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"