December 2010 Moms

random words?

I'm really just so stressed right now and it sucks.  DH and I are going away for the first time without Aiden and leave this afternoon.  We are going to be gone for two nights, and I am really nervous about that.  Part of me just wants to say the hell with it, and stay home. 

School starts Tuesday,and there has been so much stress already with the school year starting with all of the changes going on this school year - any teachers would know what I am talking about - the common core changes, testing, etc.  I'm ready to pull my hair out!  

And I've been stressed ALL summer about Aiden - his lack of speech, worried he has a developmental delay, etc.  He made and is making improvements on his speech and it makes me happy, but now I'm noticing he uses words in the completely WRONG context.  We were sitting down to breakfast today and he says "show?" which means he wants to watch tv.  Then later we were playing mega blocks and he randomly says "bye bye."  My heart is breaking because I thought he was making progress and the speech was helping - which it is helping him gain vocabulary - but if he's using it wrong then it's not really progress.

He does use the words in the appropriate context, too so I don't understand. 

I'm so stressed and have been crying all morning.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: random words?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"