Stay at Home Moms
Options

Ice packs?

What do you use for ice packs? We seem to go through them like crazy. I was using chew toys, but DD chews holes in them and tries to drink the "water" so that's not working. I've tried frozen washcloths. I saw on pinterest frozen ketchup packets, but that would be a disaster in my house...
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ice packs?

• Options
    Sponges? I saw that on Pinterest and will try to use those for school lunches maybe......
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options

Sorry! For boo boos.

Cant you read my mind! :) 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Chill sponges and wash clothes and teething toys for teething.

Invest in some of the ice packs intended for boo-boos and use them only for that.

• Options
    Take a small size freezer bag, the size of a sandwich bag and put some dawn dishwashing liquid in it. Then seal the bag, put that bag inside another small size freezer bag (so it is double bagged) and then put it in the freezer to firm up. Pull it out and use as an icepack whenever you need it and then can refreeze. You can make several of these in different sizes. And if for some reason it gets a whole in it the liquid inside is only dawn (which is biodegradeable) and will not harm the child unlike the standard blue icepacks you buy at the store if they get broken.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"