Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

pears....poop maybe TMI

So gave my lo pears 4 days ago. And I've noticed over the last two days she is pooping more. But they are not big poops they are little ones but more often and I'm noticing mucus in them today. She pooped like 5 times today! She normally went twice a day tops. And her poop smells like something died I'm not kidding. Has pears made anyone else's baby poop smell SO horrible. I wouldn't think the would. Maybe she is allergic?
Follow Me on Pinterest Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: pears....poop maybe TMI

• Options
    the stinkiest and weirdest poop I've had out of K so far has been after bananas. a smell like nothing else... haha... but in general, the smel after we started solids has reached new levels of awfulness... I'm sure your LO is fine. are there any other weird symptoms that would indicate an allergy? if not, it is most likely just a poop-y thing...
  • Options
    The craziest poop we have experienced was after pears. I actually gagged!

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageharmonicbabe26:
    the stinkiest and weirdest poop I've had out of K so far has been after bananas. .

THIS.  A week after bananas, my LO's still smells SO BAD. And we haven't had any solids after that either!

Does it ever go back to the sweet smelling poop for an EBF baby? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

LO can be allergic/sensitive to anything! 

Pedi thinks my DD has a pear sensitivity so she won't be having them until 18-24 months.  First time she had them she threw up 3 times.  We held off for a while and thought maybe it was a coincidence.  Then the next time we tried them she had diarreha bad the next day, it was constant!!  So we made a trip a talk to the pedi and get a note so that her daycare didn't give them to her anymore. 

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"